That’s why you’re here:
Ready? Here’s what we’re covering:
- It’s a lightweight, interpreted programming language
- Designed for creating network-centric applications
- Complementary to and integrated with Java and HTML
- Open and cross-platform
Want to embed this cheat sheet?
This programming language is built into most major web browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
Here’s an interesting fact:
Can I use PHP or some other server-side language instead?
You can add this same script to several pages by using the correct tags into each of the pages to establish a link.
- Less Server Interaction – You can ensure that user input is valid before sending it to the server. This saves traffic and reduces the load on the server as a whole.
- Immediate Feedback – Users can immediately find out if they’ve missed an entry, as opposed to waiting for a page to load.